Whether it’s a hard to find, non-traditional item or a product used every day, Total Tool Supply is well versed in servicing the General Contractor. Knowing that waiting on a tool or piece of equipment can bring a jobsite to a halt, we strive to have what you need in stock and offer many shipping options throughout the midwest and the nation.
We don’t just take orders, we will work with you from start to finish on your job.
- Pre-planning. Partner with Total Tool as early as during the bid phase to gain accurate pricing and packages to supply your job with the tools and equipment needed to complete your job on time and within budget.
- Rent. On some jobs renting your equipment may make sense. Maintenance issues, mobility, cost control and inventory control are just a few of the benefits of renting. Check out our Rental pages for detailed rental information.
- On-site solutions. Total Tool has a long history of supplying long term jobs, short term jobs or turn-around and shut down work with on-site solutions, such as jobsite trailors. With your inventory or consignment inventory we will work with you to see what fits your needs.
- Repair. Nothing shuts down work faster than having a tool breakdown. With our highly trained, long term repair department staff you will be up and running before you know it.
- Delivery. With local delivery trucks in each of our home markets, to close partnerships with most major shipping companies we will get the products you need to your jobsite in a timely manner.
- Ordering. Total Tool offers many different ordering methods to serve your needs. You can call your Sales Representative or local location, fax orders to any location or we offer online ordering and order tracking.
- Safety. Total Tool stocks what you need to keep your jobsite safe. From eye, ear and head protection, to gloves, to fall protection, to cones, caution tape, and safety vests. Total Tool also offers a variety of Safety Training options for your benefit and the safety of the jobsite. Training can be done on-site, at your location or our location. Turn to Total Tool for:ladder safety training, fall protection training, rigging inspections, rigging safety training and more.
The wide array of Tools and Equipment we stock from the best manufacturers will have you turning to Total Tool with all your tool and equipment needs.